Road to 10,000 Hits Contest: Trade Me A Lincey!
What’s a Lincey? A Tim Lincecum card of course. Here are the rules:
1. You must send me a Tim Lincecum card that I do not currently have. (You can check what I have here; it is always updated)
2. It can be any card, base, insert, etc., as long as I don’t have it.
3. Parallel cards that I don’t have, works.
4. Serial numbered cards that I don’t have, also works.
5. The number of cards you send = the number of cards you get to choose from (For example, if you send me three different Lincey cards, you get to pick three different hits)
7. I constantly update my collection due to trades, purchases, etc. so check it often. As soon as I post that I got something, it is no longer up for trading.
8. They must be undamaged/mint cards.
6. Once I receive your card, I will send you your choice of the following cards:
Group A (by columns top to bottom):
– 2007 Sweet Spot Sweet Swatch Memorabilia Josh Beckett (SW-BE)
– 2007 Sweet Spot Adam Lind Blue Ink Bat #’d 03/99 (SS-LI)
– 2007 Sweet Spot Boof Bonser Blue Ink Ball #’d 238/299 (SS-BB)
– 2007 Sweet Spot Sweet Beginnings Signatures Travis Buck (139)
– 2007 Elements Elemental AuTographs Travis Buck (AU-TB)
– 2007 Sweet Spot Sweet Swatch Memorabilia Eric Chavez (SW-EC)
– 2007 Sweet Spot Sweet Swatch Memorabilia Lance Berkman (SW-LB)
– 2008 Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Rod Carew (CC-CW)
– 2008 Masterpieces Johnny Bench Blue-bordered #’d 017/125 (98)
Group B (by column top to bottom):
– 2008 Masterpieces Stroke of Genius Gavin Floyd (SG-GF)
– 2008 Masterpieces Stroke of Genius Chone Figgins (SG-CF)
– 2007 Sweet Spot Sweet Swatch Memorabilia Jermaine Dye (SW-JD)
– 2008 Series 2 USA Baseball National Team Jersey Eric Surkamp (USA-ES)
– 2008 Sweet Spot Sweet Beginnings Signatures Jarrod Saltalamacchia (120)
– 2007 Sweet Spot Sweet Swatch Memorabilia Kendry Morales (SW-KM)
7. Include in your package your choice of the cards. If someone beat you two the punch, then they win. If you do not write down your preference, I will send you card(s) at random. Please include a return address (that is also legible).
8. Send all packages to:
One Miramar St. #929671
La Jolla, CA 92092
9. Contest starts today and ends when I run out of the above hits to send out.
10. I said the contest has already started, what are you still doing here reading these rules?! Get a packing’!